At the HVL workshop, hood pads are made to exact classic specifications in all sizes and stitch patterns for every separate classic Ferrari type and series produced. We use the exact fire retardant classic products.
Our collection of Heel Pads.
Some of HVL’s classic carpets.
Some of HVL’s classic vinyls.
Classic FerrariUpholstery Fabrics
A selection of our classic Ferrari upholstery fabrics
Our dashboard upholstery products.
A sample of the different upholstery screws we have.
Our upholstery foams.
Original yarn, normal and fire retardant. These are used in hood pads and more.
Metal FerrariUpholstery parts
Various metal upholstery parts, all Ferrari.
Various welded upholstery products.
Other FerrariUpholstery Products
Various other classic Ferrari upholstery products.
- Alcantara in different colours used in the new cars and classic Maserati cars. In many colours available.
- Aluminium which was made originally on the black top under felt (behind the seats of the 308/328 as a firewall).
- Cheese cloth fire retardant.
- Blue cloth used on the racing cars.
- Dino 206 Headlining and early part (00630) of the 246 Dino with the special diamond pattern perforation in it. Ready to fix!
- Dino 246 Headlining later than Chassis number 00630. With original square perforation in it. Ready to fix!
- Dino 206/246 headlining material without perforation used for the sides of the 206/246 L- series Dino cars.
- Dino 246 seat cushion.
- Dino 246 head rest cushion.
- Dino 246 / Daytona door foil grey per set.
- Dino 206/246 L- series Jackstrap.
- Dino 246 E- and M series Jackstrap.
- Classic headlining (250 Lusso, 250 GTE, 275GTB4, 250SWB and so on).
- Daytona seating stripes 1st and 2nd series, cross hatch and leather look.
- Daytona seat cushion.
- Daytona head rest cushion.
- Headlining original perforation classic for 250 GT Lusso, 275 GTB4 short nose and several 250 SWB Ferrari’s.
- Headlining perforation 275 GTB long nose.
- Headlining classic without perforation for the 330 GT 2+2, GTC, 365 GT 2+2, GTC, 250 GTE and a lot of sides of headlining of the 250 GTL, 275 and 250 SWB Ferrari’s.
- Headlining beige striped cloth used for the 308 and 328.
- Heelpad material used for the Lamborghini Countach (last roll).
- Hooks used to fit the door panels on door frames of the 250GTE.
- Jute material used in a lot of vintage Ferrari’s on the inside of the seats.
- Padding official black top under felt for under the carpet and under and behind the back seats of the GT 2+2 cars and under the rear window shelf.
- Paper brown original used behind door panels, side panels and under the rear window shelf (water resistant).
- Piping insert material in the correct thickness.
- Push buttons (used in the middle console for the 330 cars). Special classic Italian.
- Rubber matting used on the Kick plate of the 330 and 250GTE. Wide rib and small opening.
- Rubber used for heel pads (wide rib ± 4 mm and small opening ± 2 mm) at the 250 cars and vintage cars.
- Rubber matting diamond pattern used at different vintage Ferrari’s and Lancia B24 Carbriolet.
- Steering wheel insert for the Daytona.
- Wire mesh cloth used for Daytona seats under the Daytona stripes black.
- Wire mesh cloth used for the airvent opening in the side panels of the Daytona. With and some in black.
- Wool cloth used in the trunk of the Daytona, Dino, 275GT/4, 250 GT Lusso and under the backseats of the 330 GT 2+2 and under the backseats of the 250 GTE.
- Wool cloth used for classic headlining material – 50 colours available.
- Wool cloth 3 mm thick, used on the side of the trunk of the Daytona and in the 212 Inter.
- Velvet material used in the 308 Michelotto.
- Rib material used for seats of the 250 SWB cars – 20 colours available.
- Pininfarina Cabrio hooding cloth.
- Engine compartment insulation material for the Ferrari 328
We always try to find original items for your classic Ferrari upholstery.
The Mousehair is newly made on the original machine by the original man who also made it 40 years ago. The old material had a fading figure of 3 on a scale of 1:8. Because of a special treatment of the raw materials, the new material has a fading figure higher than 7. We did also a rub/scratch test on the new material. We tested it on 1:20.000 and it was still perfect. The price of the Mousehair is €162,50 per running meter.
For the Daytona we supply 3 running meters because the structure has to run in the width of the car for the main dashboard. For the small cockpit where the clocks are, the structure runs in the length of the car.
For the 206 and the 246 Dino we supply 2 running meters because the structure of the material originally runs in the length of the car.
For the 365GTC/4 we supply about 6 running meters because the dashboard, centre console and the rear tray have to be done with the Mousehair.
For the 365 GT4 2+2 we also supply approximately 6 running meters.